No application fee for applications received by September 30th. Contact Rebecca McGill at email@example.com or (703) 538-8497 to receive your $90 fee waiver code.
Applications for the Virginia Tech Executive MBA program are submitted electronically. Click the button below to begin or continue your application.
The full application process takes about an hour to complete. You may save entered information and return to the application system at your own pace.
To complete and submit your application, the following application materials are required:
- Completed online application form
- $90 application fee
- Current resume
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts (translated in English if from an international college or university)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from current supervisor) sent electronically
- Short answer
- TOEFL (If necessary. Click here for more information about the English Placement Test)
- Interview (at either our Arlington or Falls Church center)
Please note that the GMAT is not required for the Executive MBA program.
Once you have created your application, through the assistance of the Video Instructions, you will need to select the Executive MBA Program in the application. Please follow the instructions below.
- Click “Create a New Application” in section 3
- Under Application Type select “First Time Graduate Study”
- Under Program select “Business Administration”
- Under Program Option select “Executive MBA”
- Under Degree Type select “MBA”
- Under Campus select “National Capital Region”
- Select desired term and click “Submit”
We will contact you to follow up with you if we have questions after you submit your application. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-538-3746.