Applications for the Virginia Tech Executive MBA are submitted electronically. The process takes about an hour, however, you may save entered information and return to the application system at your own pace. To complete and submit your application, the following application materials are required.
- $90 Application fee
- Current resume
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts (Translated in English if from an International college or university)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from current supervisor) sent electronically
- Short answer
- TOEFL (If necessary, Click here for more information about the English Placement Test)
- No GMAT required
- Interview (at our Arlington Campus)
Once you have created your application, through the assistance of the Video Instructions, you will need to select the Executive MBA Program in the application. Please follow the instructions below.
- Click “Create a New Application” in section 3
- Under Application Type select “First Time Graduate Study”
- Under Program select “Business Administration”
- Under Program Option select “Executive MBA”
- Under Degree Type select “MBA”
- Under Campus select “National Capital Region”
- Select desired term and click “Submit”
We will contact you to follow up with you if we have questions after you submit your application. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-538-3791.