Military and Veteran Candidates
Combine your military experience with Virginia Tech's Executive MBA to move to the next stage in your career
Whether you are interested in transitioning out of the armed forces and into civilian life, or seeking advancement within the military, the Executive MBA program can assist you in reaching your goal.
Virginia Tech is a community with a long military history and is one of only six schools in the nation classified as a Senior Military College. We are proud to count many active duty military and veterans among our Executive MBA program alumni and are pleased to offer the following benefits to candidates:
- $90 application fee waiver
- Student Affairs specialist available to liaison with VA on your behalf
- Post-9/11 is welcome
- Financial Aid specialist available to assist you
- Alumni and current students available to speak with you about their experience
The EMBA program at Virginia Tech was one of the most rewarding educational experiences of my career. We were constantly challenged by our faculty and our classmates. Applying experience and new techniques throughout this 18-month course of study led directly to my career advances in the last several years. Choosing this program was definitely one of the best professional choices I have made.
Timothy Hoke, Great Falls Cohort 2011
Application Fee Waiver
- Please fill out this form to request the application fee waiver
- Use the same email address as the address used for the graduate application
- Enter "EMBA – Executive MBA" in the program box
- Select "U.S. Military Service" for the Qualifying Activity Box
- Upload the documentation
Post-9/11 GI Bill
For those receiving Post-9/11 Education Benefits, please note the GI Bill benefit will not cover fees for computer technology, lodging, meals, and travel. The Post 9/11 monthly allowance may be used to cover these fees.